Cole Clark ukuleles are fitted with the finest on-board amplification system on the market!
Cole Clark’s “Faceblend” technology has been specially tweaked and repackaged to suit the needs of the modern ukulele player…
- Simple controls and awesome tonal versatility
- Mains rechargeable
- Standard ¼” output jack socket
The accuracy of the acoustic reproduction of our ukuleles is simply stunning!
Availability: Ukelady UL1A, UL2A and UL3A
Jack Tenor JT1AC, JT2AC
Cole Clark ukuleles are fitted with two pickups:
- Cole Clark “Face Sensor”
- Cole Clark Piezo under saddle bridge pickup
Cole Clark “Faceblend” Rechargeable Preamp (mains recharger unit supplied)
- Blend (Bridge-Face)
Rechargeable Preamp Battery Functionality:
The ukulele preamp uses a single cell Li-Polymer rechargeable internal battery.
- The recharge time from fully flat is around 2:45hrs
- Ukuleles battery life between charges is 35 to 40 hrs
- Battery recharge cycle life is about 500 re-charges
- Safety features include charging stop mode for battery faults and thermal shutdown
Led Charge Status Indicator:
- The LED indicates the charging status when a working charger is plugged into the Ukulele
- If led is ON, this indicates that the internal battery is being charged
- When led goes OFF between 40min to 3Hrs this indicates normal end of charge cycle
- If led does not come ON or turns OFF in 30min or less, there is a charging fault condition
Mains charger specification:
A mains charger unit is supplied with each ukulele.
- The required charge current is 180mA to 200mA
- The charger voltage can be between 5DC and 6.5VDC
- Plug type is a 3.5mm Mono, polarity is +ve Tip