All Cole Clark ukuleles comprise our unique "Carved to fit" soundboard and backs, as well as the "Spanish" or "Integral Neck", that is, the neck forms a part of the construction as with our "Fat Lady" range of acoustic guitars.
- Body style: Traditional
- Construction: Internally carved soundboard and back, integral neck
- Materials: All solid timber
- Scale length: 15"
- Overall length: 22"
- Total # frets: 17
- Frets to the body: 13
- Nut and Saddle: Graphtech TUSQ
- Tuners: Grover Champion friction pegs
- Strings: Aquila Corde (all Nylgut) Regular Concert
- Finish: Nitrocellulose (natural satin)
- Logo: Cole Clark script (engraved)
- Left handed available
- Timber: Solid Tasmanian Blackwood
- Binding: None
- Face inlays: Maple pin stripes (outer and rosette)
- Fingerboard & bridge: Solid Tasmanian Blackwood
- Fingerboard inlays: Mother of pearl dots 3mm
- Bridge pins: Graphtech TUSQ
- Fitted with Cole Clark's Rechargeable Faceblend system, the finest on-board amplification system on the market! Specifications
- Strap button fitted (rear only) to allow strap attachment. See Accessories
- Timbers: Solid Bunya soundboard
- Timbers: Solid Indian Rosewood back and sides