- Two-part internally carved 'super hollow' body with 3D splitline
- Sculpted from solid Bunya or Queensland Maple
- Finish: Nitrocellulose (natural satin)
- Cole Clark 'Curlicue' Headstock
- Maple or Blackwood neck
- Choice of the finest single coil pickups: Seymour Duncan 'Vintage', Kinman 'Zero Hum' or Cole Clark 'Ultrasound'
- Maple or Rosewood Fingerboard
- 42mm nut width, 12" fingerboard radius
- Conductive paint cavity shielding
- Vintage style cloth covered push-back wiring
- Two-point vibrato bridge with vintage style saddles
- Push fit vibrato arm
- Grover Deluxe Nickel Tuners
- External access for truss rod adjustment
All Cole Clark instruments are made in Australia with pride.
More Photos (click to enlarge)