Cole Clark Pricing
Cole Clark provides Recommended Retail Price (RRP) information to all Authorised Australian Dealers. The best way to find out current pricing information on Cole Clark products is to contact your local Authorised Cole Clark Dealer.
The prices we provide to our Dealers are recommended prices only. There is no obligation for our Dealers to comply with the recommended prices.
Prices and specifications are subject to change without notice.
A listing of Cole Clark products is available for download.
All Cole Clark guitars and ukuleles are made in Melbourne, Australia. Cole Clark products are proudly exported to other countries via our International Distributors.
Our International Distributors provide recommended pricing information to Authorised Cole Clark Dealers within their respective territories outside Australia.
International pricing varies from Australian pricing because allowances must be made for:
- Fluctuation in foreign currency exchange rates
- Cost of freighting the guitars from Australia to the country of destination
- Applicable import duties, taxes and customs charges at the country of destination
If you live in a country where Cole Clark does not currently have Authorised Dealers, please contact.us and we will provide advice on the best way to purchase Cole Clark products in your location.
International prices are subject to change without notice.
Some good reasons to buy local!
Of course, you are free to shop online with the world as your marketplace! However, we encourage you to buy locally for good reasons:
- We are proud to say that no two of our instruments will be exactly the same; such is the nature of making fine instruments from natural materials. We always encourage customers to shop around and try our guitars, or guitars from any maker, before buying. We sincerely hope this should be an enjoyable experience, and your local Dealer is there to help you make the right decision for your playing needs.
- Your local Cole Clark dealer has experience in dealing with our products, and will be able to assist with any after sales support and service you may require. Expert advice and service from your local dealer is a convenience that Cole Clark would like you to take advantage of wherever possible.
- Please be aware that some internet sites may not quote prices inclusive of their local taxes, duties, customs clearance and freight fees and charges. Often prices will appear in foreign currency and so you must check what exchange rate will apply to your purchase if you are considering buying internationally over the internet.
- The price does not include warranty outside the country of sale. For example, returning a damaged, or incorrectly shipped, or unsatisfactory guitar to Australia for assessment and repair may be problematic and expensive to resolve.